Kusadasi Jeep Safari

What is there to do besides Ephesus? Kusadasi which means “bird island” is a town in Turkey. It is known for its blue sea, large marina and sandy beaches. Every year, hundreds of thousands of visitors visit Kusadasi to see the ancient city of Ephesus. From Kusadasi to Ephesus, it is just a 30 minute car ride, give or take.

I have been to Kusadasi twice now. When I was looking through my cruise line excursion catalogue, 99% of the excursions were to Ephesus. There were just many different versions of it. The other 1% was a flora and fauna tour. No thank you!

I couldn’t believe that the cruise line didn’t offer anything that was adventurous and thrilling. So… that was when I had to spend some time with Google. All I had to do was type in “kusadasi jeep safari”. I ended up booking a Jeep Safari excursion through Kusadasi Excursions which was the first link that appeared on my Google search.

These were the vehicles that we went on.

Kusadasi, Turkey

A Jeep safari won’t be a Jeep safari without all the dust and sand. I actually had to take two showers once I got back onto the ship because it was that dusty.


We were a group of 21 people. The adults were on one Jeep and the kids were on the other. Here is a snippet of what went down during the tour. Oh, by the way, we totally won that water fight.

I highly recommend this company! The drivers were great and hilarious. The lunch that they provided was delicious! For just $34US, you get 7 hours of experience and memories that you will never forget. Don’t forget the epic water fight!

About Fionn Luk

Fionn is an adventure seeker that is attracted to danger. She is always on a mission to wander around the globe curiously. Whether it will be hiking to the bottom of Grand Canyon, swimming with whale sharks, or finishing the World’s Toughest Mudder, she will always be there with her camera(s) in her hands, a smile on her face and butterflies in her stomach. Oh, and did she forget to mention that she is also a foreign Piña Colada drinker?


  1. I have noticed you don’t monetize your blog, don’t waste your traffic, you can earn additional bucks every month because you’ve got hi quality content.
    If you want to know how to make extra $$$, search for: Mertiso’s tips best adsense alternative

  2. I have checked your blog and i’ve found some duplicate
    content, that’s why you don’t rank high in google, but there is a
    tool that can help you to create 100% unique articles,
    search for; Boorfe’s tips unlimited content

  3. I see you don’t monetize your website, don’t waste
    your traffic, you can earn extra cash every month.
    You can use the best adsense alternative for any type of website
    (they approve all websites), for more details simply search
    in gooogle: boorfe’s tips monetize your website

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *