1. YOU HAVE BEEN TELLING THE SAME TRAVEL STORY OVER AND OVER AGAIN.
Been talking about your trip to Hawaii like it happened yesterday? Do yourself a favor and give others a break. Go travel! Go somewhere that do not have an ABC store on every corner.
2. YOU THINK A GRYO IS PRONOUNCED AS “JAI-RO”.
I have to admit, the first time I ordered it, I made the same mistake as you. Make an effort to learn a new language. If you are still wondering how to pronounce it correctly, it’s “yee-ro”.
3. YOU GET OVERLY EXCITED WHEN YOU TALK TRAVEL WITH SOMEONE THAT HAS THE SAME PASSION.
Do you ever feel like you have so many things to say, and questions to ask? Yeah. Go travel and you’ll have even more!
4. YOU HAVE TAKEN A SIMILAR PICTURE TO THIS.
5. YOU GOT JEALOUS WHEN YOUR FRIEND WENT TO SOMEWHERE THAT YOU HAD NEVER BEEN.
Jealousy happens all the time. You can stop it by going to an even cooler place. Preferably somewhere that is different from your culture.
6. YOU STARE AT YOUR TRAVEL BACKPACK AND ALL YOU CAN THINK OF ARE THE MEMORIES.
Go bring that backpack with you for the next adventure. You’ll thank me later.
7. YOU HAVE A LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP WITH AIRPORTS.
The airport is a place where you say your goodbyes and a sign that says “time to go back to reality”. It is also the beginning of new adventures.
8. YOU SAVE MONEY TO TRAVEL.
Most people save money for material things. However, with you, you save it to see the world because in the end, travel is the richest experience you can buy.
9. YOU TREASURE YOUR PASSPORT.
How can we not like the stamps!?
10. YOU SPENT TOO MANY MINUTES WISHING YOU WERE AT THIS PLACE.
Fionn is an adventure seeker that is attracted to danger. She is always on a mission to wander around the globe curiously. Whether it will be hiking to the bottom of Grand Canyon, swimming with whale sharks, or finishing the World’s Toughest Mudder, she will always be there with her camera(s) in her hands, a smile on her face and butterflies in her stomach. Oh, and did she forget to mention that she is also a foreign Piña Colada drinker?